When it comes to jackets from Patou, Lyst has you covered. Each piece is crafted with care using materials like wool, and every detail is carefully considered. The label merges functional, comfortable qualities with its signature design aesthetic to create pieces that will work for a range of occasions. Look here for highly wearable designs that really go the distance. Your wool jackets will become more beautiful with time as long you take special care when maintaining them. To extend the lifespan of your wool jackets, proper care and maintenance is necessary. We would advise checking each item’s care label for specific washing instructions before attempting to launder. As the material is prone to shrinking in hot water, always wash in cold or low temperatures. Most wool is washable, with the main exception of structured pieces like suits, jackets and blazers, which are best spot cleaned. To prevent damage from occurring during the cleaning process, hand wash in lukewarm water or place in a mesh laundry bag and select a cold, low-speed cycle on the machine. Soak for up to half an hour, rinse well and press out any water without wringing. If you want to use the machine, make sure the item is turned inside out first, place in a mesh laundry bag and ensure a low-spin, cold-water cycle is selected. Avoid tumble drying to prevent shrinkage, and leave clothing to air dry naturally away from heat sources and direct sunlight instead. Ensure wool garments are clean before storing folded in a cool, dark place. Patou's collection of jackets is just as covetable as you'd expect. Shop the latest arrivals today.
The Patou Jackets Buying Guide
The Most Wanted Patou Jackets
Patou’s Faux-Leather JacketsThere are few pieces more timeless or cool than a sleek faux-leather jacket from Patou. This version has a button-up front, two flap front pockets and adjustable waist tabs. Contrasting buttons and JP logo embroidery at the sleeve keep the minimal design anything but simple. Choose from black, brown or white colourways.
Patou’s BlazersWhether you decided to dress it up or dress it down, a Patou blazer will imbue your look with a polish that only a tailored style provides. There’s something to suit every preference in the label’s selection of blazers – think collarless double-breasted iterations in a bold pink hue, alongside designs detailed with logo embroidery, peak lapels, and gold-toned buttons.
Patou’s Bomber JacketsPatou’s bomber jackets are effortless and cool, and are as much of a versatile wardrobe staple as denim and faux-leather styles. The brand updates the short fitted style with details like a gold-toned embroidered logo, buttoned cuffs, pockets and an elasticated waist. Whether you opt for tartan checked cotton or black corduroy, these bombers will layer easily over everything from T-shirts to sweaters.
- Where are Patou jackets made?
- Most of Patou’s jackets are designed in Paris, with the manufacturing then entrusted to fashion workshops across Europe. Whether it’s one of the ateliers in Poland, Romania, or France, you can expect the same commitment to quality, expert craftsmanship and sustainability. All factories that produce Patou jackets aim to near-source in an effort to reduce the brand’s environmental footprint. Patou aims to have audited 100% of the garment factories it uses by 2020, and promotes Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives in each one. A unique QR code can be found on every Patou jacket, which links to details about each garment’s manufacturing history – from the original sketches to the exact factory it has been made in.
- Do Patou jackets run true to size?
- The label’s jackets usually fit true to size and we recommend taking your normal size.
- How eco-friendly are Patou jackets?
- Patou is dedicated to making sure every jacket is eco-conscious, through the use of organic, natural, recyclable or recycled materials. There is no fur or leather in any of its ready-to-wear collections. To keep the level of waste down during the production process, Patou limits the use of unnecessary materials and develops over 90% of its prototypes - another massive plus in terms of sustainability. The brand boasts a ‘Plastic Free’ initiative, which means jackets come with a hanger made from recycled and recyclable materials as well as a GOTS-certified organic cotton garment bag. Labels and hangtags are also made from eco-friendly materials.