When it comes to knitwear from Patou, Lyst has you covered. Available in a wide range of colors and styles, these knitwear are built to last from materials such as wool. High-quality materials, functionality and considered details are cornerstones of Patou's collection. If there's any brand who can make timeless, wear-forever knitwear, it's Patou. By taking time to care for your wool, you’ll ensure your item stays beautiful for years to come. When it comes to a fabrics like wool, it is important to care for it properly to keep it in good condition. We suggest checking the care label on each garment, as some will be dry clean only, and others hand wash or machine washable. As the material is prone to shrinking in hot water, always wash in cold or low temperatures. If your wool item is structured, such as a blazer, suit, or coat, then we recommend to spot clean. When washing, use a gentle detergent that is specially designed for wool, turn inside out and always use a delicate cycle on the machine that has a temperature of 30°C or less. To reduce the risk of shrinkage, soak your wool item in cold water before machine washing. Never put your knitwear in the tumble dryer, instead leave to air dry flat on a dry towel. Hang structured wool, such as jackets and suits, to dry on hangers. Patou has a huge range of knitwear to choose from. Shop now for the latest arrivals.
The Patou Clothing Buying Guide
The Most Wanted Patou Clothing
Patou’s JeansPatou’s wide range of jeans makes it easy to update the hardest-working section of your wardrobe. Choose from high-waisted tapered jeans, turn-up designs and carrot-leg silhouettes, all accented with gold-coloured hardware, an embroidered JP logo and a signature dart at the back.
Patou’s DressesLooking for the mini, midi and maxi dresses to take your through from work to weekends and everything in between? Whether you’re drawn to feather-detailed hems, romantic ruffles or statement bows, Patou’s covetable collection of dresses has something to suit every style and preference.
Patou’s KnitwearPatou takes a fresh and modern approach to knitwear with its line of impeccably crafted sweaters. The brand delivers everything from Breton styles enlivened with a bejewelled ‘JP’ at the sleeve, to classic shapes reworked with crochet collars, logo intarsia and graphic illustrations. They make a cosy yet contemporary choice when the temperature drops.
- How To Care For Your Patou Clothing
- Built to last with a focus kept on quality, Patou ensures its clothing is something you can rely on for years to come. To keep your clothes in their original condition for longer, we advise following the instructions on each item’s care label before attempting to clean as methods will differ depending on the material it is made from. Some of the label’s dresses, coats, skirts and jackets should be dry cleaned, while most T-shirts and jeans are machine washable on a 30°C or less cycle. There are certain styles, such as Patou’s denim mini dress, that require the utmost care and are therefore hand wash only.
- Is all Patou clothing made in France?
- Patou’s ready-to-wear clothing collection is designed in the label’s Parisian studio, and some of its pieces will be made in France. There are other garments, such as dresses, skirts and coats, that are manufactured in the label’s partner workshops in Europe and around the world. These factories are based in Bosnia, Romania, Bulgaria and Macedonia. Patou produces all of its clothing responsibly through near-sourcing in an effort to reduce the environmental footprint, and holds an objective to audit all of its garment factories in 2020. Every piece of Patou clothing comes with a tag that features a QR code. Once scanned, you can find out the history of the product, including where and how the garment was manufactured.
- Does Patou clothing run true to size?
- Whether you’re buying the brand’s beachwear, dresses, coats or jeans, Patou clothing typically fits true to size and we suggest taking your usual size.
- Is Patou clothing sustainable?
- The brand is renowned for having an eco-friendly ethos, and uses natural, organic, recycled or recyclable materials where possible to craft the clothing in its range. No animal leather is used, and faux-leather pants, skirts and shorts are rendered in a fine, cruelty-free alternative instead. As part of Patou’s ‘Plastic Free’ initiative, clothing comes innovatively packaged in a reusable GOTS-certified organic cotton garment bag. The innovative approach to packaging means that hangers, labels and hangtags are all made from 100% certified, environmentally friendly, recycled and recyclable materials. There is no unnecessary tissue paper, no boxes within boxes, and all packaging is made without glue.