Born in the 19th century from Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdales’ successful hoop skirt, Bloomingdale's has remained at the forefront of fashion retail since its inception. Unlike no other retailer in the world, it is America’s only nationwide, full-line, upscale department store with an enduring international reputation for creativity and quality. With a focus on distinctive clothing and a passion for customer service, Bloomingdale's has become one of the most prestigious names in the industry. Now influential both online and on the busy streets of the US, the heritage name stays true to its legacy while embracing evolving trends.
Bloomingdale's contact details
Address: 1000 Third Avenue 59th Street and, Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States
Telephone: + 1 (513) 573-8170
- What payment methods does Bloomingdale’s offer?
- Bloomingdale’s accepts its gift cards and store credit cards, as well as American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and PayPal. Checks, money orders, Google checkout and cash on delivery are not accepted.
- What is the Bloomingdale’s return policy?
- You have 365 days to return your order to Bloomingdale’s for a refund, as long as your purchase is still in a saleable condition. Returns within 90 days of purchase will be refunded to the original form of payment. However, any items returned after the 90-day period will be issued with merchandise credit only. It is free and simple to make a return either by mail or in store. How long do Bloomingdale’s refunds take? Your refund will be processed as soon as it has been received back into store, and you will receive an email notification to confirm. It may then take a few days to show on your account, with specific time dependent on your bank or credit provider.
- Can I cancel my Bloomingdale’s order?
- You can cancel online orders within 30 minutes of placing the order, unless In Store Pick Up or Same-Day Delivery has been selected as this will need to be cancelled within 15 minutes. Orders can be cancelled once you have signed into your account on Bloomingdale’s website, by clicking the ‘My Order Status & History’ button followed by ‘Order Details’ and ‘Cancel Order’. Orders can also be cancelled by calling 1.800.777.0000.
- What are Bloomingdale’s delivery options?
- Bloomingdale’s ships to over 100 locations worldwide, and fees are determined by the total cost of your order. International orders will be Borderfree, which means you can view product prices in the currency of your choice and enjoy competitive international shipping costs.