Launched in 2017, 24 Sèvres is a global destination for luxury fashion, offering some of the world’s most coveted designers and collections in one place.
Created as a digital version of Le Bon Marché store in Paris, which is renowned for its mix of established names and emerging labels, 24 Sèvres aims to deliver the same curated experience that the store has become famous for. Featuring a carefully selected edit of the latest collections and exclusive collaborations, you can expect to see labels like Loewe and Chloé sitting alongside cult favorite Vetements.
24S contact details
- What payment methods does 24S offer?
- 24S accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay, Discover (only for USD currency), Paypal and Alipay.
- What is the 24S return policy?
- 24S offers simple and free return shipping within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned in an unworn and unused condition. All 24S and designer tags should still be attached, including the 24S security label. The adhesive label will need to be intact and undamaged on briefs, swimwear, bikini bottoms for returns to be accepted. You can return your order with the ‘L'Instant Click&Collect’ return service at the Le Bon Marché store or with DHL. Once received back to the warehouse, returns are processed within two working days. klonjono
- How long do 24S refunds take?
- 24S will refund returned items within 30 days of receipt. You will receive a confirmation email once the refund is processed. Refunds are made to the original payment method, and will then be processed within 15 days by your bank.
- Can I cancel my 24S order?
- If you would like to cancel your order, you will need to contact 24S on +33 1 70 37 14 79 before it is dispatched. If a cancelation is possible, you will not be debited.