Turn to Patou's collection of heels for your everyday staples. The variety of styles on offer from Patou means there is something for everyone. Specialising in elevated essentials that are made to last, the label’s range has something to suit every shopper. Providing an easy way to give your wardrobe an instant update, Patou's pieces can be worn occasion after occasion and will never feel dated. Patou has a huge range of heels to choose from. Shop now for the latest arrivals.
The Patou Shoes Buying Guide
The Most Wanted Patou Shoes
Patou’s PumpsPatou is all about details that make its pieces stand out from the rest. These square-toe pumps are made in Spain from materials like faux-leather and tweed, and have a just-enough-lift block heel that's ideal for everyday wear. They are finished with ties that fasten at the back, and come in both white and black options.
Patou’s EspadrillesPatou’s summer-ready espadrille sandals are updated with a jute wedge and sturdy flat platform sole. Available in either a beige or black hue, these open-toe espadrilles come with a matching pom-pom detail and wraparound ankle ties for a comfortable, secure fit. They will work with anything, from denim to tailoring.
Patou’s SneakersPatou sets itself apart in the fast-paced, competitive world of fashion sneakers with its covetable selection. Proving vegan designs can be comfortable, sustainable and stylish, the brand joins forces with French sports brand le Coq Sportif to create both low-top and high-top styles. Made in France from vegan leather, Patou’s sneakers feature details like logo embroidery and ‘Bocca della Verità’ embellishments in gold-coloured brass.
- How To Care For Your Patou Shoes
- To keep your Patou shoes looking their best for longer, we recommend the following care tips: - Always store your Patou shoes away from light and heat. - Place in the brand’s cotton dust bag and box provided when not in use. - Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces. **To clean textile uppers:** Avoid placing any Patou shoes that are made from textile in the washing machine, as this can damage their shape and appearance. Instead, remove any dry dirt and dust with gentle brushing. Follow with a damp cloth to work away any remaining marks. For tougher stains, brush with a small amount of water and a soft toothbrush. Ensure the textile does not become overly wet. **To clean faux-leather uppers:** Use a wet cloth and a small amount of dishwashing soap to remove any dirt marks. We recommend applying a colourless polishing cream or one that is the same colour as the material with a dry cloth and leave to dry for 24 hours. **To clean rubber soles:** Remove any excess dirt, follow by wiping with a dampened cloth. Place the soles in a mix of water and dishwashing liquid for up to ten minutes, ensuring it does not come into contact with the uppers. Use a toothbrush to remove any remaining dirt in hard to reach areas. Dry with a soft cloth. **Cleaning jute soles: **Do not put jute espadrilles in the washing machine, instead carefully clean with a soft toothbrush and a mix of water and mild detergent. Avoid getting the jute soles overly wet as this can distort the shape. If the uppers accidentally get exposed to water during cleaning, newspaper can be placed inside the espadrilles to absorb any excess and protect the silhouette of the shoe.
- Are Patou shoes vegan?
- Patou does not use animal leather in its line of footwear, and instead uses a vegan-leather fabric that is made with cotton and oils that originate from GMO-free and non-food corn crops. The brand uses this fine vegan leather to form the sneaker uppers in its collaboration with le Coq Sportif, such as the Jewellery Low-Top Sneakers and Embroidered High-Tops. Patou shoes are made from a variety of other materials, including tweed and jute, which are also suitable for vegans.
- How do Patou shoes fit?
- Patou footwear typically runs true to size and we suggest taking the size you usually wear. This includes the brand’s Jewellery Signature-Print Sneakers, Pearl-Embellished Tweed Pumps, Embroidered High-Tops and Pom-Pom Platform Espadrilles.
- How eco-friendly are Patou shoes?
- Patou is dedicated to using recycled and recyclable materials, as well as organic and natural fabrics. The label has banned all unnecessary waste linked to its packaging, so its footwear comes housed in a GOTS-certified organic cotton dust bag and a recycled cardboard box with no additional tissue paper.