Founded in 1854 by a French-born designer, Louis Vuitton is a brand with a history of creating luxurious trunks and leather goods for men and women all-over the world. With over 465 stores across the globe, Louis Vuitton has become famous for its monogrammed designs, classic color palette and richly contrasting textures. With sleek shapes, classic colorways and opulent fabrics, Louis Vuitton's heeled shoes make an elegant addition to any ensemble. From stylish sandals to vertiginous pumps and elegant shoe boots, this edit of Louis Vuitton heels provides a style for every occasion. Add instant style to your footwear collection and complete your ensemble with an iconic design from the Louis Vuitton collection.
The Louis Vuitton Heel Buying Guide
A heritage like no other, French fashion powerplayer Louis Vuitton is eponymous with luxury. The brand’s narrative has continued for over a century, delivering modern style to the fashion elite. Louis Vuitton heels are designed for every occasion. Elevate everyday looks in a comfortable espadrille wedge, or add the perfect touch to a special occasion dress by wearing a slim, leather strappy sandal. To cover your shopping needs, we’ve put together a Louis Vuitton heels buying guide to help narrow down the best style for you, find your size, and give tips on how to properly care for your shoes.
The Most Wanted Louis Vuitton Heels
Louis Vuitton Stiletto Pumps
For sleek professional styling or for a night on the town, Louis Vuitton stiletto pumps are an instant outfit upgrade. Elevated and modern, the brand’s stilettos can be found in pointy and round toe shapes, slim kitten heel slingbacks, and sky high heels in soft calfskin leather and patent leather materials. Whether you prefer to show off Louis Vuitton’s Monogram or a more subtle monochrome look, LV delivers a strong pump to add to your closet.
Louis Vuitton Wedge Sandals
For casual, elevated style, Louis Vuitton wedge sandals are a popular pick among its brand fanbase. Versatile for daily wear, you’ll find a wide assortment of sculptural styles and espadrilles to choose from in closed and open-toed heels. Worn with denim or dresses, this feminine take on footwear will become an instant favorite.
Louis Vuitton Monogram Heels
Logomania fans have been flocking towards Louis Vuitton’s signature Monogram heels. For quality craftsmanship and instant status, you’ll find Monogram heels in the brand’s classic chocolate brown, blue denim, multi color on white, and other variations. Luxury brought to your toes, LV Monogram heels will quickly make its way into your daily rotation.
The Louis Vuitton Heel Sizing Guide
Unsure of your size? Louis Vuitton heels run true to French size standards, so we recommend following the chart below to compare with your foot length in inches or US sizing. To measure your foot, place a measuring tape from your heel to your longest toe.
|LV SIZES (FRANCE)||USA SIZES||FOOT LENGTH|
How To Care for Your Louis Vuitton Heels
You’ll be wearing your Louis Vuitton heels all the time-- so you’ll want to take the steps to preserve its beauty and newness. Below are some tips to make your shoes last:-
- Keep heels out of water and away from oily substances that may damage your shoe’s materials. If you get caught in inclement weather like rain or snow, we recommend wiping your shoes off as soon as you can. Let them dry completely before wearing again.
- For patent leather styles, we recommend taking a soft damp cloth to wipe away dirt and debris build up. When not in use, we recommend storing them in the dust bags the shoes came with at purchase. Keep them in a dry, room temperature setting to prevent long term damage.
- To clean canvas fabricated heels and for heel repair, we recommend bringing your shoes to a professional shoe repair shop for special treatment and repairs. Never soak them in water or in a washing machine, as it could loosen up the materials and cause them to detach from its design structure.
- We suggest rotating your shoes every two days after consecutive wear. This allows the leather to air out and rest, lowering the risk of damage and keeping them from stretching out over time.
- Are Louis Vuitton heels offered in wide sizes?
Louis Vuitton footwear is available in regular width sizes, and does not cater to wide or narrow sizing. Going a size up will not affect the width of your shoe. We recommend trying the shoes on in a store before making your purchase if the width is in question, or call a Louis Vuitton specialist for their sizing advice.
- Does Louis Vuitton offer shoe repair services?
Louis Vuitton offers repair services on an individual basis. Repairs can be done in person at the brand’s boutiques or sent in through the mail to its customer service team. Contact your local Louis Vuitton boutique for a specialist assessment on whether or not your footwear qualifies for repairs, and they’ll be happy to assist you.
- Where are Louis Vuitton heels manufactured?
Louis Vuitton footwear is manufactured in Italy and France. Made of the finest materials and design specifications, you can be confident that your heels are of the highest quality. Small specialized teams at the brand’s ateliers put innovative manufacturing practices into creating each specific style.