The Burberry Boots Buying Guide
Built upon a solid foundation that continues to withstand the test of time, Burberry has established itself over the past 125 years as a timeless and classic British fashion house. Combining modern elegance with innovative design, Burberry's iconic boots are more than just closet staples 'they effortlessly mix cutting-edge fashion with functionality. From the beloved Burberry check-patterned rainboots to the covetable leather motorcycle pairs, Burberry creates endless options that will take you from season to season.
The Burberry name is undeniably synonymous with premium quality and timeless style, a fact demonstrated in its 164-year-long history. Excelling in designing and producing some of the world’s leading handbag and clothing designs, the English label doesn’t stop there — Burberry women’s boots also achieve a much-coveted status too. We aim to make selecting the best Burberry boot style for you, through the Burberry women’s boots buying guide below. Read on for information on the most popular styles, how to select your perfect size and how to care for them.
The Most Wanted Burberry Boots
Burberry Monogram Motif Leather Boots
Burberry understands the undeniable power that a leather ankle boot can have on a woman’s outfit. This almond-toe style is crafted in Italy from supple leather calf leather and an ultra-functional rubber tread sole. Straps wrap the ankle with a gold-tone ‘TB’ charm added to finish the footwear, commemorating Thomas Burberry.
Burberry Topstitch Leather Applique Boots
The Western-inspired boot craze is here to stay. Burberry’s rendition of the footwear style offers contrast panels alongside decorative stitching details, forming a pointed toe and finished with a classic Cuban heel.
Burberry Vintage Check Detail Leather Chelsea Boots
These vintage check boots could easily have been plucked from the fashion house’s archive — permeating quintessential British style. The calf leather upper meets elasticated side panels adorned with the label’s infamous check pattern.
The Burberry Boots Sizing Guide
Burberry offers its boots in Italian sizing, and you can find how this correlates to other standard sizing in the chart below.
For example, if you typically wear a women’s UK size 6, you should buy your Burberry boots in a size 39.
You can also measure your foot by taking a ruler and measuring from the heel to the point of the longest toe. If your foot measures at 26cm, you should wear a size 40 in Italian sizing.
|UK||IT||US||JAPAN (CM)||KOREA (MM)|
How To Care For Your Burberry Boots
The recommended method for caring for your Burberry boots depends on the materials from which they are made. Below you can find a few recommended steps to take to ensure your Burberry boots have the longest lifespan possible.
• Leather shoes may require a protective wax or cream to protect from moisture. We recommend applying this before the first wear. Should you need to reapply the product, ensure your footwear is free of dirt or dust by first wiping down with a soft bristle brush. For long-term storage, shoe trees or inserts should be used to ensure the footwear keeps its shape.
• With suede footwear, a protective spray is very important to keep the material safe from water damage. Specialist sprays can be purchased through your local cobbler or shoe care specialist. Apply the spray before the first wear and allow it to dry completely. Should you need to reapply the product, ensure your footwear is free of dirt or dust by brushing with a soft bristle suede brush. For long-term storage, shoe trees or inserts should be used to ensure the footwear keeps its shape.
• E-Canvas is a unique material produced by Burberry as an environmentally conscious alternative to other coated canvases, using less water and generating less CO2. The fabric shares many properties with leather and therefore, we recommend following the safe care procedures. For long-term storage, shoe trees or inserts should be used to ensure the footwear keeps its shape.
- What materials are used to make Burberry boots?
Much of the Burberry boots range is offered in leather constructions, though e-canvas (an innovative eco-friendly material) are used in seasonal styles. To learn more about the materials that make up Burberry boots, look to the product description of your preferred style.
- Where are Burberry boots made?
Most of Burberry women’s boots are handcrafted at its Italian workshops. The country of origin will be listed on the product page for each footwear model.
- Are monogramming services available on Burberry boots?
When purchasing Burberry footwear through the Burberry website, a monogramming service may be available. If the service is available, an option will be offered on the product page. Please note that up to three characters and/or symbols can be personalized.