A fabulous coat is a must-have staple closet piece when those stubborn temperatures begin to drop. Fashion retailer DKNY designs for those who crave comfort and style during the coldest of months. With an excellent array of fashion-forward designs DNKY caters to the trendsetters and city dwellers around the globe. Featuring everything from double-breasted rain capes to crisp trend coats and leather-sleeved twill parkas DKYN's assortment remains unmatchable. Using colours like black, olive and khaki for the minimalists and vibrant colours like fuchsia for the colour lovers there's something for everyone when it comes to DKNY.
The DKNY Coats Buying Guide
Get set for the big chill with women’s DKNY coats. The brand offers a cozy range of jackets available in a wide range of colors and styles. A must-have essential in any woman’s closet when the temperature drops. Designed with fashionistas and city dwellers in mind, the collection includes everything from crisp trench coats and leather-sleeved twill parkas to double-breasted rain capes. If you love minimalist colors, choose olive, black and khaki hues while trendsetters who prefer more vibrancy will appreciate colors like fuchsia. Read on for our women’s DKNY coats buying guide, which will help you uncover the styles that work best for you and show you how to care for them.
The Most Wanted DKNY Coats
Stay cozy and effortlessly chic with a DKNY parka coat. This covetable collection includes beautifully crafted coats in cool, traditional colors, complete with sumptuous quilted-feather insulated and faux fur-trimmed hoods. Each jacket is irresistibly wearable and timelessly fashionable.
DKNY Trench Coats
Featuring a detachable belt to define your waistline and button fastenings on the front, the DKNY trench coat is an outerwear must-have. Designed for trans-seasonal wear and the office, the trench coat is made from double-faced wool and light crepe. Colorways include nude, midnight blue and more. As for styles, there are single and double-breasted versions with some finished with a hood, lapels or epaulettes.
DKNY Faux Fur Coats
Up your outerwear game this season with a dreamy DKNY faux fur coat. Choose a black faux for a party or a brown or green one for everyday outings. Make a statement in an oversized fluffy coat or work the street style look with a high-shine faux fur trim hooded puffer that immediately spruces up your day-to-day outfit. You really can’t do better than fur coats this season.
The DKNY Coat Sizing Guide
Not sure what size to get? Check out the women’s DKNY coat chart below.
|Letter Size||Numeric Size||Bust|
How To Care For Your DKNY Coat
Check out our guide on how to clean and wash your DKNY coat. Please note, this washing guide is based on polyester coats and trench coats only. We’d recommend dry cleaning your coat, rather than washing it at home.
Washing your DKNY coat really depends on what it’s made of. DKNY jackets are on hand in leather, nylon, polyester and melton wool fabric, but most come in nylon or polyester fabrics.
Your DKNY jacket will come with care instructions, but you can follow the below general guidelines to keep yours in great condition.
• Nylon and polyester DKNY coats
- It’s best to wash your nylon jacket with similar fabrics and colors. Or, simply wash the
nylon jacket on its own.
- Set your washing machine on a gentle cycle and warm temperature setting – it shouldn’t be too hot or cold.
- A gentle, bleach-free detergent works best.
- Leave the wash cycle to complete.
- When the cycle is finished, remove your nylon jacket and shake it out to straighten it.
- Leave to air dry.
• Trench coats
- Pour a little vinegar into a bowl or small bucket. The vinegar can be used directly out of the bottle or diluted for lighter cleaning jobs.
- Lay out the raincoat on a flat surface.
- Dampen a soft cloth or sponge with the vinegar.
- Carefully wipe the surfaces of the coat, concentrating on any particularly dirty areas.
- Use a soft towel to wipe the coat dry.
- Turn the coat over and repeat on the other side.
- Turn the coat inside out and clean the inside of the coat.
- Wash out the whole coat with plain water.
- For especially soiled trench coats, you can give it another soak.
- Fill a large sink with enough water to cover the raincoat.
- Pour ½ cup baking soda into the water.
- Immerse the trench coat in the water and baking soda for an hour or so to make sure all of the dirt and blemishes have been removed.
- Take the coat out of the water and rinse completely with clean, cold water.
- Leave to air dry.
- As the coat dries, the smell of the vinegar will disperse.
- Why are DKNY coats good?
Known for its simple, elegant, comfortable apparel, DKNY was founded in 1989 by Donna Karan. The American fashion designer wanted to give businesswomen an alternative to classic business suits. The DKNY collection of coats reflects New York’s vitality and spirit perfectly.
- How do you wash a DKNY coat?
Most DKNY coats are made from polyester and nylon. In which case, it’s best to wash it with similar colors and textiles – or even on its own. Set your washing machine on a gentle wash cycle and warm temperature setting. Opt for a gentle detergent, preferably one that’s bleach-free. For full cleaning instructions, please see above.
- Do DKNY jackets run big or small?
DKNY jackets tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements.