Founded in 1996, the eponymous label from London College of Fashion graduate Jimmy Choo was created in collaboration with British Vogue accessories editor Tamara Mellon. Famous for his ultra-feminine footwear collections loved by celebrities and style mavens around the world, Choo has expanded his product lines over the years to offer clothing and accessories alongside his iconic shoes. From elevated styles featuring modern heels to classic skater slip-ons finished in bold hues, Jimmy Choo trainers are colourful, eye-catching and seriously streetwise.
The Jimmy Choo Sneakers Buying Guide
Jimmy Choo channels the playfully daring spirit and sense of glamour it has become synonymous with into its range of sneakers. Comprising both sleek, pared-back styles as well as statement designs, the luxury British brand’s handmade sneakers are defined by expert Italian craftsmanship and attention to detail. Ahead, take a look at our women’s Jimmy Choo sneakers buying guide, which will help you decide on the styles that work best for you and the size you should go for.
The Most Wanted Jimmy Choo Sneakers
Jimmy Choo Raine Sneakers
Combining a chic 90s-inspired influence with a contemporary urban edge, Jimmy Choo’s Raine sneakers come in a choice of suede, leather, neoprene or glitter-embellished panels. Updating a classic silhouette with modern features, this low-top style sits on a thick sole embossed with the ‘CHOO’ logo and padded ankles for wearing comfort.
Jimmy Choo Hawaii/F Sneakers
Available in a variety of colors and designs, Jimmy Choo’s Hawaii/F sneakers fuse a low-top panelled upper with a chunky rubber sole. Embossed with ‘Jimmy Choo’ across the heel, these lace-up sneakers come complete with star eyelets and a padded ankle.
Jimmy Choo Inca/F Sneakers
Made in Italy from a range of contrasting fabrics, the Inca/F design gives a nod to sports-luxe style with its high-top silhouette, chunky cushioned sole and Jimmy Choo branding. Multifaceted star eyelets, tubular flexed laces and cushioned ankles add the finishing touch.
How To Care For Your Jimmy Choo Sneakers
Jimmy Choo sneakers are crafted using premium leathers and materials, and the brand recommends following the below care information to maintain the look and feel of your sneakers for longer.
• Jimmy Choo sneakers made from leather and other delicate materials may be negatively affected by humidity. Sneakers that are exposed to humidity, salt and atmospheric agents may experience permanent and irreversible wear and tear. Jimmy Choo therefore advises to avoid wearing your sneakers in the rain, as well as direct contact with heat, oil, grease (make-up), alcohol (perfumes) and other abrasive products.
• Avoid wearing your Jimmy Choo sneakers with materials that may transfer colour onto them, such as new denim.
• Sneakers should ideally be stored in the Jimmy Choo dust bag and box provided when not in use, and away from any heat sources.
- How much do Jimmy Choo sneakers cost?
- Jimmy Choo sneakers for women retail between £295 for the Hawaii/F leather sneakers in white; and £3;295 for the brand’s crystal-embellished Diamond sneakers. The distinctive Inca high-tops retail for £695; while most Raine designs retail for £395.
- How do I know my Jimmy Choo sneakers are real?
- All Jimmy Choo footwear; including sneakers; will come with a branded dust bag; box and designer tags. An authentic Jimmy Choo shoe box is a light creamy beige color; and should have the word ‘London’ in a smaller font beneath the brand name. The brand’s sneakers are always crafted from premium materials and everything from the stitching down to the logo will be of high quality. Any Jimmy Choo sneakers with a zipper will have gold; rectangular-shaped zips with an engraved ‘Jimmy Choo’. The insole logo has ‘Jimmy Choo’ in upper case with 'London' in a smaller font below; while the sole has the same as well as ‘Made in Italy’ and the Italian shoe size. Jimmy Choo products are sold by Jimmy Choo retail and outlet stores; as well as authorized department stores; retailers and specialty stores.
- Are Jimmy Choo sneakers true to size?
Jimmy Choo sneakers generally fit true to size, and we would advise taking your normal size.