If you’re passionate about what we do and can bring something unique to the team, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs in London, UK
- Creative Copywriter (6 Month FTC)
- Director of Retail Operations (12 Month FTC - Maternity Leave Cover)
- Management Accountant | Core Finance Full-time
- Partner Growth Executive (12 Month FTC, Maternity Leave Cover)
- People Coordinator Full-time
- Product Analyst | Customer Full-time
- Senior Analytics Engineer Full-time
- VP Legal (9 month FTC - Maternity Leave Cover) Full-time
Lyst is a global Fashion Tech company and premium shopping app, founded in London in 2010 and catering to over 200M shoppers per year. We offer our customers the largest assortment of premium & luxury fashion items & products in one place, via an assortment of 8.5M+ items from over 17,000 of the world’s leading brands. We are a scale-up business with a current team size of c. 160 people in London, combining an agile mentality with a proven business model and over a decade of experience. This provides a balance between foundations and structure, and autonomy and pace.
Lyst is obsessed about customers, providing a superior search & discovery experience offering inspiration, fulfilment, and personalisation. We believe that fashion is amazing but shopping for fashion often isn’t, and use our technology, data and creativity to bring more joy, greater choice and fewer fails. Our mission is to help fashion shoppers make better decisions and help fashion partners find better audiences as the category-leading destination for every fashion shopper. Lyst has raised over $160m from leading investors including Accel, Balderton, Molten Ventures, Fidelity International, and LVMH.
7th Floor, The Minster Building
21 Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7AG