Search thousands of fashion stores in one place
US - $USD

Be inspired

More product details

Description organic cotton tee featuring a white lace print on the lower half, rib inserts and side zips. Created with low waste technology, a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled. Details low waste is a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled. 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester machine wash fit true to size with a loose fit. Color: white

Gallery